Our History

Barlow’s is a historic family homestead and horticultural business that was purchased in 1983 by Stephen and Leslie Barlow.

The original Barlow Flower Farm, consisted of a farmhouse built in 1807, one retail greenhouse, ten small growing greenhouses, a retail shop used for product sales, and a garage for production. The current shop has expanded to 1,200 sq. ft. and has a gift & home decor department, silk plant & flower design center, containers section, and seasonal decorations section.

During the fall of 2004, “Barlow Flower Farm” underwent a renovation and became “Barlow’s”. The two original retail greenhouses were removed and replaced by a 10,000 sq. ft. European glass greenhouse, more growing greenhouses were built, and the outdoor growing area to was expanded to 1.5 acres!

Barlow’s is committed to providing customers with the finest quality products and superior customer service from knowledgeable and well-trained staff. Specializing in propagating seeds and cuttings, Barlow’s produces up to 70% of its plants that are sold and used by the company throughout the year and continues to be one of New Jersey’s largest retail annual growers. Stephen and Leslie continue their involvement in the business and have been joined by Stephen Barlow III, their son, who is the President of Operations and general manager.

Sorry, no coupons/deals found.

Reviews

Leave a Review

captcha-input
Price
Location
Staff
Services
Food
Publishing ...
Your rating has been successfully sent
Please fill out all fields
Captcha check failed